Monday, January 21, 2008

19th January and the weather has turned rather wet!


We had to go out shopping and stopped to eat our packed lunch in Pickering Park, where I spotted a huge puddle in front of the ornamental gate, so this came in handy as the days Ephotozine entry.
And while this was going on I took a couple of shots on the Pentax ME, I'm looking forward to seeing the results in due course.
Over on the Bridge camera user group I compiled and uploaded a lengthy "How To" on Wedding Photography, and was pleased to see that the site was getting busier.
I( shall be adding this to the end of my emails, too.
And the image was called "Reflected Glory" it gained 14
Geoff, the chief admin has suggested a message to invite visitors, so here it is
Hi
Thought you might find this link useful
http://www.89870.forums.motigo.com/
This is a fab forum entitled Bridge digital camera users...long name, I know, but it's really useful.
Regards

No comments: